Fully Involved Leatherworks Handmade Fire Helmet Chin Strap are made with strong and durable leather that still has a supple feel. Our products are made to last, and will ride with you through many years; if not your entire firefighter career. All of our products are handmade 9+ oz. saddle grade American leather, well above industry standard. Our heavy duty hardware will stand the test of time as well.
- Top quality 9+ oz. leather.
- 5/8” wide strap.
- 29" total length.
- NFPA approved postman slide buckle for quick tightening and loosening of your helmet.
- Side squeeze connection buckle for quick helmet release.
- Color choice of Black, Rustic Brown, Tan, or Red.
- Up to 7 characters (no symbols) to appear on chinstrap.
- Hand painted text on all text.
- Attaches to N6A, N5A, Phoenix TL2 with no hardware attachments.
- Can attach to other helmet options with removal of a screw and installation of adapter.
AVERAGE LEAD TIME ON ALL CUSTOM MADE PRODUCTS IS 3-6 WEEKS. WE DO NOT FORECAST SHIP DATES SINCE EACH PRODUCT IS CUSTOM. ONCE YOUR PRODUCT HAS SHIPPED, YOU WILL RECEIVE THE TRACKING INFORMATION. Order Status on the website will not change until the product is shipped.
If you have not received your product after 6 weeks feel free to contact us regarding the status. While we try our best to fulfill each order within the 3-6 week window sometimes back ordered materials can hold us up. Lead times are not guaranteed, except orders placed before the Christmas Deadline posted before the Holiday Season.